Monday, September 08, 2003

Who is L?

Throughout this blog I have made numerous refernce to L. but who or what is L.?

L. is a she, an individuated person. She came into my life 4 months ago in a moment of synchronicity. I read a short passage written by her: symbolic and playful, hinting at a depth I have seldom encountered through this electronic medium.

We exchanged emails, each responding to the previous like musical variation upon a theme. When we met in person I was captivated by her. She is intelligent, attractive, creative, humerous and spiritual with a love of life that refreshes like a glass of the coollest, cleanest water.

We survived the date from hell to become friends, lovers, companions, confidants, playmates and co-muses.

I go to sleep in her arms and she awakens the next morning in mine.

We don't annoy each other.
We inspire each other.
We dance together.

When I need to talk, she listens.
When I listen to her, I see the world as if through another set of senses: all is fresh and open to enquiry.

She is full of grace: In her speech, her feelings, in the way she walks with her head held high.

Her smile warms my soul like sun.
Her embrace cleanses me like rain.
Her kiss has the power to excite and calm.
Her tacos are divine!
Her form is petite, yet her presence is significant.
Her qualities are manifold.

Her name is Liz.

No comments: