Sunday, September 14, 2003

Reconnecting

Maybe it's the time of year. Maybe it's synchronicity.

This morning I checked my email to discover missives from two of my dearest friends. I had not heard from them in a long while. Their words warmed my heart.

Both have journeyed far and like all of us (myself included), they have a journey ahead.

MB wrote:

"I’ve learned, ... that life's
what you make it and it’s easy to become stuck in a place and plod on
with life, seemingly stoic to what’s going on. You can see this when
you come back to England. People don’t express any happiness here.
"

JH wrote:

"I miss you old friend and I want to keep in touch properly. I would like to
share the highs and lows of my life with the highs and lows of your life
"

Guys, thank you for your friendship. You are two of the most truly humans it has been my privilelge to know. I look forward to re-establishing communication with two noble souls.

Namaste
Your deeply moved friend,
Paul.

No comments: