Tuesday, November 25, 2003

I don't want your Freedom

Guardian Unlimited | Special reports | US pays up for fatal Iraq blunders

I read this article and tears filled my eyes.

What price freedom?

When is one person's security worth the death of innocents?

US Dollars to waive one's right to justice.

Like a cash rich bully, the US Administration can force its will with ham-fisted ignorance.

As a British Citizen, I am not without fault. My government is guilty by association.

We don't change things because we don't want to face the facts. That we live a brutally selfish age and we are all culpable. Ignorance is no defense. Avoidance makes murders of every one of us.

A USD400 Billion defense budget with provision for the development of deployable tactical nuclear weapons ("Bunker busters") that can be targeted against "Terrorists and Weapons of Mass Destruction".

One administration's terrorist is another economic migrant's freedom fighter.

Six million Jews died because a protectionist world closed it's eyes.

How many will die this time?

I don't want your Freedom, I want our freedom.

Freedom for all.

No comments: